Adding the Citroen Logo
Time needed: 10 minutes.
How to add the Citroen chevron logo to the android headunit:
- Firstly you need to access google play store
Check you can sign into play, visit https://play.google.com or use the play app on your screen
- The Launcher we used in this example is ‘AGAMA Car Launcher‘ so use that.
Search play for AGAMA launcher or use our link above
- When the launcher has downloaded and installed, tap its icon to launch.
This may take a while depending on your connection
- With Agama launcher downloaded and installed, Open it.
Tap the Agama launcher icon that is now on your screen to open it
- Click the gear wheel
The gear wheel will access the setting you need to configure Agama launcher to display the Citroen logo
- Select ‘Your Car’
- Select ‘Citroen’ from the list of manufacturers logos
Navigate the menu
- Next click ‘Design, Theme Editor’ and use the sliders to select the colour and hue.
This is used to personalise your colour theme including the button colour and opacity to make it just as you want it to be.
- Next, tap ‘BACKGROUND’,
Choose your colour filter and background texture in this step to personalise the android screen to your liking.
- Click ‘OK’
- Click ‘Apply’
To apply the settings you have selected in the previous steps.
- View your new Citroen Logo and Agama launcher
Go back and change any setting you wish and continue to configure agama to your preference.
Enjoy your new Citroen logo on your android headunit screen that includes a very useful car launcher.Let your android headunit launcher screen be as wild as you are. Only your imagination is the limit to the combinations available in Agama car launcher.
Leather effect background with maroon buttons sporting the Citroen chevrons logo at the centre
Blue and grey with the Citroen logo
Adding a new launcher won’t remove your existing launcher, so if you decide AGAMA is not for you, or you want to try a different one, just install the new one and select which one you want as the default launcher.